Being fit and healthy is more than just about the miles that you run and the volume of weight you can lift; it is not just about weight loss, competitions, gaining muscle or completing marathons.
Health and fitness is about listening to your body and providing what it needs. It is about channelling your inner strength, being the best version of you that you can be, and seeing that you get the best fuel to be everything you see in yourself.
The fact is the process of weight loss may achieve a slimmer physique, but the loss of essential nutrients by going about it in an unhealthy way can be problematic in the long run. And remember: health is about the bigger picture.
The answer is a healthy, balanced diet that provides your body with everything it needs. This may be as simple as revising the fuel that you put into your body. In other words, it’s not about cutting down, smaller portions or depriving yourself, it is about finding healthy alternatives that can give you the nutrition that your body really needs.
Acerchem’s Super Foods Solution provides people with high-performance plant-based protein, and other natural ingredients. We recommend a low intake of glycoprotein and sugar in your daily diet. Remember: it is about putting the right fuel in your body, and while sugar and refined carbs may feel gratifying in the short run, throughout the course of your busy day it will leave you unsatisfied, sleepy, and ultimately result in weight gain.
Together with our natural solutions to having more energy, our healthy approach to weight loss could help our customers to lead the fit, active lifestyles that they desire.
Cause of Weight Imbalance
- Sleep Deprivation:
Hormone levels will change, increase hunger and appetite.
- Change of mood
Hormonal and endocrine changes ,increase appetite.
Metabolism slows down
Metabolism slows down;Reduce exercise
- Drugs Affect
- Genetic Factor:
8 genetic factors(MRAP2), 5% radio
Harm of Obesity
Weight loss– Fat Burning & METABOLISM solution
Green Tea Extract:
- Increase Fat Oxidation Rate
- Help Boost Metabolic Rate
- Improve Overall Rate of Fat Loss
- Caffeine, particularly effective in synergy with coffee to increase the level of catecholamine
- Boost Themogenesis and Suppresses Appetite
- Release of norepinephrine and epinephrine
- Give Natural Thermogenic Boost by raising body temperature
- Encourage thermogenesis & Boost Metabolism
- Boost the Body’s Absorption of Nutrients
- Piperine to improve insulin resistance
- Increase level of enzyme cyclic adenosine monophosphate
- Rat study showing Forskolin to reduce food consumption, overall fat gain
- Fat Burning Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) as active ingredient
- Block the enzyme that turn carbohydrate into fat stores
- Enhance Fat Metabolism
Bitter Orange (Synephrine)
- Synephrine as a multi-task fat burner
- Boost neurotransmitter norepinephrine level
- Trigger the breakdown of fat cells
Other Ingredients Portfolio
- Ginger Extract
- L-Carnitine Base
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine
- 60% Hydroxycitric Acid(HCA)
- CLA 40%Powder
- CLA 60%Powder
- CLA 1000mg
- 35% Natural caffeine from Green Tea
- 40% Natural Caffeine from coffee Bean
Definition of Super Foods
- Traditional Definition: A marketing term for food with supposed health benefits as a result of some part of its nutritional analysis or its overall nutrient density
What Super Foods Means in Our Industry:
- A type of whole solution which could provide necessary nutrition includes vitamin, protein, carbohydrate, minerals.
- Multivitamin + Protein
- Protein Shake
What New from us In Super Foods Area
Fava Bean Protein
- – Higher Protein Assay
- – Complementary Amino Acid Profile for Whey, Rice, Pea, Soy Protein
- – More Friendly Odor & Taste & Solubility & Color